Below three are the first ever tools we purchased and converted a cargo trailer into our mobile home trailer all by ourselves with no experience! This is one of our big build so far and I still can’t believe that we did it with just three basic tools. Clearly, ‘Determination is more important than having fancy / pricey tools‘.
- BLACK+DECKER – Jig saw corded
- BLACK+DECKER Electric Drill, 1/2-Inch, 7.0 Amp corded
- BLACK+DECKER cordless drill
I enjoy designing, building and sharing DIY projects in The Nomad Studio. Having good tools save a lot of time and energy. But they are not exactly cheap. With limited budget and work space, I try to do my best research prior to purchasing tools. Here, I have put together the list of tools that I personally use in the shop for my projects.
Power tools I use:
- Dewalt Table saw
- Dewalt 12″ sliding compound Miter saw
- Ryobi cordless 6-1/2″ Circular saw
- Ryobi cordless impact driver
- Ryobi cordless impact wrench
- Ryobi cordless trim router
- Ryobi cordless planer
- Ryobi cordless 18ga Airstrike brad nailer
- Ryobi cordless orbital sander
- Ryobi 18V 4.0 Ah High Capacity Battery
- Ryobi 6 Port Lithium Ion Battery Supercharger
- Kreg K5 pocket hole jig
- GRR-RIPPER 3D Pushblock
- Combination square
- Speed square
- Ryobi Round Sub-Base for trim router
- Router 24 pieces bit set
- Digital Magnetic angle finder
- Countersink Drill Bits Set
- Clamps from Harbor freight (its just cheap)
So far, below items are the best investment for my workshop. I made a Mobile Dust collection cart to make it easier to use in my workshop. Here is the build video along with all the connectors I use for different tools.
Favorite Craft tools:
I started my DIY journey by making small craft projects. Cricut machine is one of the best way to do that. It not only cuts material, but can write/draw too. The possibilities of using this machine for your project is endless. I only own Explore Air 2. I have made a lot of useful projects with it and I still use it. The Latest cricut machine can also cut thin wood.