Materials Used :
1. White & color foam board
2. Pendulum clock mechanism
3. white acrylic paint
4. Cat stencil
How to do:
1.Cut the color foam board according to your stencil. I drew them on a tracing sheet and traced on the foam board. With its impressions cut the desired shape.
2. Paint with white paint to emphasize the cat form. For its whiskers i cut, bent, inserted & glued 16mm gauge wire.
3. Paste the cat head and paws on the white rectangular foam board.
4. Make a hole at the center of the white board for fixing the clock mechanism.
5. To emphasize the dial area, i pasted a printed sheet with love theme.
6. Paste the cat’s tail over the pendulum.
7. Finally fix the mechanism and your pendulum clock is ready!