I guess there are many chocolate cake lovers out there. I always have the urge to eat at odd times of the day/night. If my taste buds say Choco cake, then I need it immediately. Means right now! No matter what! 😛 . Can’t go to a restaurant all the time, you know. So I happened to come across this easy 5 min recipe. It came out really yum to my surprise. You should try this too.
Prep Time: 3-5 min
MW Time: 1 to 1.5 min
Serves – 1
• All-purpose Flour – 4 tablespoon
• Sugar – 6-7 tablespoons
• Cocoa Powder – 4 teaspoon
• Milk – 4-5 tablespoons
• Salt – a pinch
• Baking Soda– a pinch
• Baking Powder – ⅛ teaspoon
• Melted Butter– 4 teaspoons
• Piece of cooking/ baking chocolate
• Choco syrup and choco chips for topping (optional)
1. Take a microwave safe mug & Mix together flour, sugar & cocoa powder followed by adding salt, baking soda & baking powder
2. Add melted butter and mix
3. Add milk 1 tablespoon at a time & mix well to get a smooth batter
4. Add choco syrup as per your taste & mix well.
5. Push the chunk of chocolate right into the center of the batter. (Make sure its completely inside the batter) this chocolate will melt and will flow as lava when you eat.
6. Microwave on full power for 1 to 1.5 minutes. (Microwave time varies. Change accordingly)
Serve with favorite toppings. Enjoy ! 🙂
January 16, 2018 @ 4:46 AM
January 16, 2018 @ 4:48 AM